Saturday, February 16, 2008

Start Printing Anwhere From Everywhere For FREE Now!

Have you ever wanted to print something but you don't have a printer with you? Well now you can print from anywhere! PrinterAnywhere is a service that lets you print anything on other people's computers so long as you are connected to the internet. The most awesome part about this is that it's actually FREE and easy to use!

You will be able to print directly from whatever you're working on to a printer connected right next to you or to a printer connected half a world away! It's secure, fast, easy and you also get to choose many of the printing preferences just as you would if you had the printer in the same room as yourself.

I know this sounds amazing to all of you already, but I just want to add the 10 Reasons Why To Print With PrinterAnywhere (From site) now. I hope you enjoy PrinterAnywhere; I know I will.

REASONS YOU MIGHT HAVE TO PRINT WITH PRINTERANYWHERE:

1. I want to ensure the documents are printed and not just received
2. I don’t want to send (email) electronic copies of the documents
3. My recipient does not have the application to open my document
4. I want to print paper photos on my relatives’ printer
5. I want to ensure the documents are printed only on a specific printer
6. I want to print directly from my applications as if it were on my local printer
7. Microsoft printer sharing on my home network doesn’t seem to work for me
8. The document is too big to print locally and fax (and I want to save paper!)
9. Fax quality is not enough, international fax calls are expensive.
10. I want to print now. For free!

Get It Now: PrinterAnywhere

No comments: