Are you looking for a place to host all your photos and videos for FREE? If you are then Webshots is the place where you should be at!
Webshots allows you to upload all your photos and videos, to have your own page, to make slideshows, to share your photos, and to browse other users' photos whenever you want without limits.
They also provide you with tutorials, tours, and even free tools for your PC, which enable you to further your Webshot's experience.
Check This Site Out!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Are you a fan of YouTube? Google Video? DailyMotion? And all of the amazing video sharing places online? Well if you are, then this post is defintely going to make you happy! I have found sites that will allow you to easily download all of the YouTube videos you want onto your computer! Yes, now it's going to be possible to watch all of your shows, news, and favorite videos offline whenever you want.
All you will basically need is the URL of the video you want to download, and a little patience while it downloads onto your computer. If when you have it on your computer the video doesn't play, make sure to go back and read the instructions. If not, you can always visit a site like Vixy.net to convert your videos to a format that you'll be able to play offline. Enjoy!
Download YouTube Videos
Monday, February 25, 2008
Would you like to send FREE picture messages from your computer to your cell phone or to a friends? Well guess what? Now you can! Yes, with PixDrop you will be able to send free picture messages from your computer to your cell phone easily and quickly without having to download any program to your computer or sign up for anything.
Pix Drop supports Verizon Wireless, Sprint, and AT&T, formerly Cingular subscribers. They also plan on adding additional carriers in the near future as they figure out how each carrier works. If you're interested in this service VISIT THEIR PAGE NOW! You can also READ ABOUT THEM if you would like to know how they work and what they're all about.
Labels: service freebies
Sunday, February 17, 2008
PC World has put out a list of the "101 Fantastic Freebies" this year and that's what I'm going to link you to. They have test-driven only the very best software that users helped to compile as well and they've made the most awesome list of freebies that's categorized to help you find what you want easily.
Find freebies under these categories:
- System Utilities (Windows XP/Vista Tweaks, Security Software, Registry Cleaners, Hardware Utilities)
- Communications and File Sharing (E-mail for free, File Sharing, Instant Messaging, Voice, and Video)
- Blogs and News Reading (Personal Web, online RSS Reader, Software RSS Reader, Blogging Sites)
- File Management (Desktop Search, Backup and File Synchronization)
- Productivity and Office Apps (Office Software and Services, Time Management, Notepad Replacements, Business Productivity)
- Music, Photos, and Video (Entertainment Software, Image Editing, Web Video Site, Multimedia Tools and Toys)
You definitely need to head on over immediately to glance at or to start downloading the things you'll love to have and all for FREE! I hope that you've enjoyed this post, the freebies, and that you will come back soon for more cool tech stuff.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Have you ever wanted to print something but you don't have a printer with you? Well now you can print from anywhere! PrinterAnywhere is a service that lets you print anything on other people's computers so long as you are connected to the internet. The most awesome part about this is that it's actually FREE and easy to use!
You will be able to print directly from whatever you're working on to a printer connected right next to you or to a printer connected half a world away! It's secure, fast, easy and you also get to choose many of the printing preferences just as you would if you had the printer in the same room as yourself.
I know this sounds amazing to all of you already, but I just want to add the 10 Reasons Why To Print With PrinterAnywhere (From site) now. I hope you enjoy PrinterAnywhere; I know I will.
REASONS YOU MIGHT HAVE TO PRINT WITH PRINTERANYWHERE:
1. I want to ensure the documents are printed and not just received
2. I don’t want to send (email) electronic copies of the documents
3. My recipient does not have the application to open my document
4. I want to print paper photos on my relatives’ printer
5. I want to ensure the documents are printed only on a specific printer
6. I want to print directly from my applications as if it were on my local printer
7. Microsoft printer sharing on my home network doesn’t seem to work for me
8. The document is too big to print locally and fax (and I want to save paper!)
9. Fax quality is not enough, international fax calls are expensive.
10. I want to print now. For free!
Get It Now: PrinterAnywhere
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Are you really into Adobe Photoshop? Do you want Photoshop, but it's too expensive? Well if you're looking for an online alternative then you're in luck today!
Picnik is an online service that allows you to easily edit photos from one place. You will be able to fix underexposed photos, remove red-eye, or apply effects to your photos all with the touch of a button. They also offer some awesome tools that will help maximize the productivity of Picnik, all for FREE!
Great features that this online service includes:
* One-click photo fixing or in-depth tweaking
* Crop, rotate, and resize in real-time
* Tons of special effects, from artsy to fun
* Amazingly fast
* Works directly with many photo sharing sites
* No download required, nothing to install!
* Works on Mac, Windows, even Linux
* Free version, premium version (soon)
If you are interested in Picnik and you would like to try it, CLICK HERE! To read more about it, CLICK HERE!
Labels: service freebies
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Do you collect a lot of photos? Do you like scrap booking? Do you want to make a book or catalog and include photos on it? With Blurb BookSmart's FREE software for Mac's and PC's it is now possible to do all of that.
You can drag and drop your images or autoflow them into hundreds of professionally designed book templates, and BookSmart’s friendly interface lets you edit text as you go. Some of the features of this software are:
- Built-in, intuitive photo-layout tools
- Support for your own fonts, font sizes, and text styles
- Works on both Mac and PC
- Photo Slurpers: Slurp images directly from Flickr and Picasa Web Albums
- Blog Slurpers: Turn your blog into a book – Slurp images, text, and comments from Blogger, LiveJournal, TypePad, and Wordpress.com
- iPhoto integration: Places your photos into your BookSmart image library instantly
Labels: software freebies